WeDidIt is now Allyra
Allyra – Film Fundraising Platform
Exclusively For Our Fiscally Sponsored Filmmakers
As a non-profit dedicated to helping indie filmmakers fund their films, we’ve always been obsessed with finding new ways to help them reach their funding goals. From the Heart Productions pioneered film crowdfunding with Indiegogo. We developed a fundraising platform with Network for Good. We expanded our fiscal sponsorship program to include education as well as free classes on film funding.
From the Heart Productions is the first to offer the Allyra platform for fundraising for both Narrative Features, Documentaries, Short Films, and Web Series.
Advantages of Using Allyra
- Customizable Campaigns – Easily display your campaign goal, video call-to-action, amount raised, and promotional content all from one page.
- Amazing Donation Pages – The donation pages are scientifically designed to increase conversions. Capture donations faster and easier by minimizing the amount of time it takes your donors to check out. Acknowledge donations by automatically sending them a tax receipt.
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising – Let your supporters, friends, and family fundraise for you. They can easily create their own personalized fundraising campaign and share it with their friends and family. Peer-to-peer campaigns help you raise more money and reach new supporters without any extra staff. Having friends and family sending your info to their contacts to donate to your project is a great way to increase your database as well!
- Simple Ticketing & Events – Promote your beautifully designed event pages. Whether you sell tickets or provide free attendance, you can create and manage your events from a simple-to-use interface. This is much cheaper than using an online portal, which would require you to pay them for their service and us too.
- Text-to-Donate Campaigns – Easily build and launch customizable SMS campaigns. Text-to-donate allows your donors to give from anywhere, whether they’re at your events or on the go! You can incorporate text-to-donate in your next fundraising campaign within minutes. (additional fees apply)
- Perks for your Crowdfunding Campaigns – You can give your donors rewards for donations just like Kickstarter, Indiegogo, and Seed&Spark. This means you don’t need to use their platforms. You will pay less and have tax deductions for your donors. You can do anything those other crowdfunding platforms can do and more!
- Integrated Donor Research – Allyra Insights provides qualitative donor research. Our platform automatically researches every one of your donors who gives through the platform. It can help you uncover a donor’s bio, job title, company, social media presence, and much more. This is a wonderful way to find which of your donors could become a major donor!
Allyra Fiscal Sponsorship Fees
Learn More – Webinar for Our Fiscally Sponsored Filmmakers
Learn More – Interview with Bill Tiedeman of Allyra
How to Take Advantage of This New Film Funding Platform
This opportunity is only available to our fiscally sponsored filmmakers. Click here to learn more about our fiscally sponsorship program that has helped filmmakers raise $30 million dollars for their films.
If you are one of our fiscally sponsored filmmakers and are interested in using this brilliant platform, please email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be sent all the information on creating your page. (Do not go on Allyra directly.)
FREE Course for Fiscally Sponsored Filmmakers
As a free gift for our fiscally sponsored filmmakers to help empower your fundraising campaign, you’ll also receive Carole Dean’s comprehensive 3 hour video course called How to Fund Your Film.
By the end, you will be INSPIRED, MOTIVATED, and CONFIDENT that you are on track to finally getting your film funded! Carole has created a fun, easy-to-follow, in-depth power-point recorded video class on film funding that gives you the tools and secrets you need to fund your film. Learn More
If you are already fiscally sponsored and would like a free copy of the course, please email your request to email@example.com.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 805-984-0098
Allyra is helping nonprofits raise more money and reach new donors. With their donor intelligence and fundraising platforms, they’ve helped nonprofits like the Georgia Aquarium, the L.A. Mission, the Los Angeles Zoo, and hundreds of other organizations fund their missions.